Talon should NOT be reverted,slight update or rework perhaps,but not reverted,he is not Rengar or LB

Been seeing this and hearing about this more often lately, particularly because of the recent LB revert, and before that the Rengar revert. Talon kit could be improved sure, but in no way should that be a revert. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Talon after the assassin update became less one dimensional and had something more unique to him as an assassin, not to mention damage wise he has an overall higher potential damage output in teamfights especially considering you can trigger bleed on multiple targets(although very difficult to do in certain teamfights but that is his potential), and despite it not being a blink and slightly less range his gap closing q has a shorter cooldown than his old E and his new Q has a chance to be reset if u kill the target, which I try to set up with certain combos/situations so I can have that ready to be used again soon, but many times that just happens without me having to think about it. And that is just me talking about his Q and his passive, I haven't even mentioned his E, which not even going to bother going into why that is an amazing improvement to his kit that helps in him overall having good roaming pressure over the map, in addition to helping in escapes and engages. If you know how to utilize his strengths after the assassin update well he is by far better, and in my opinion his gameplay is much more enjoyable. The old Talon is highly overrated, and I really wish people would see that objectively. Talon should not be "reverted", and if there is any change to be made, it should be an update to his kit kind of like how Xin had one not too long ago. I have of a well thought out and in depth update to his kit that would fit well with Talon's identity as a champion, diversify his playstyle more from the other assassins, and increase his skill ceiling. Have a look if you are interested, here's a link: {{champion:91}} [https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/9AxTIRhc-in-depth-talon-updatemini-rework-for-riotrepertoir-and-meddler](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/9AxTIRhc-in-depth-talon-updatemini-rework-for-riotrepertoir-and-meddler) Now tell me if at least SOME(does not need to be all) of the changes to his kit I discussed in that thread you would enjoy more than a revert, particulary the dash part of his E I discuss or his new skill shot I call "Keen Blade", or his passive part of his W I called "Keen Focus". {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel