Zz Rot Portal

does anyone else think this is an OP item Zz'Rot Portal You can now build Portals which spawn little Voidspawns who explode on enemy structures. “Think of this new item as a follow-up to our original preseason promise of adding more strategic diversity to League of Legends. Specifically, the Zz'Rot Portal is designed to provide tanky dudes with a new way to opt into pushing strategies while also having enough utility to be used in other creative ways.” RECIPE : Raptor Cloak + Negatron Cloak + 950 gold TOTAL COST : 2800 gold ARMOR : +50 MAGIC RESISTANCE : +50 BASE HEALTH REGENERATION : +100% UNIQUE PASSIVE : Point Runner: Builds up to 30% Movement Speed over 2 seconds while near turrets or Void Gates. COOLDOWN : 150 seconds UNIQUE ACTIVE : Spawns a Void Gate at target location for 150 seconds. Every 4 seconds the gate makes a Voidspawn that travels down the nearest lane. Voidspawn explode when attacking structures. Voidspawn ignore champions and void targets (150 second cooldown.) After the third Voidspawn made by Void Gate, additional Voidspawn gain 50% of your Armor and Magic Resistance as damage This is a new item riot introduced in patch 5.1. and frankly I don't like what it adds to the game. minions constantly barraging your towers for 150 seconds. im not sure correct me if im wrong but I think it creates a wall that you and your teammates can pass through but the enemy cant!?! come on rito doesn't that seam a little OP?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel