Not understanding 7.24 Morg changes

Please, correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I don't see how the 7.24 Morgana changes are supposed to help her as a solo laner. For reference, the changes are as follows: > Base stats MANA REGEN - 8.5 per 5 seconds ⇒ 11.5 per 5 seconds MANA REGEN GROWTH STAT - 0.8 ⇒ 0.4 > Passive - Soul Siphon REMOVED - SPELL VAMP - No longer grants 10/15/20% spell vamp NEW - DEFINITELY NOT SPELL VAMP - Morgana heals for 15/20/25/30/35/40% (at levels 1/4/7/10/13/16) of the damage her abilities deal to champions, large minions, and large monsters > W - Tormented Soil NEW - FOMENTED TORMENT - Tormented Soil's cooldown is now reduced by 5% whenever Passive - Soul Siphon triggers So here's the deal - Morg no longer heals off regular minions, but she heals more off of champions (and a lot more than just what it says if this effect isn't reduced on AoE like Spell Vamp was [though it might be, no idea]). Cool, I think that's a great change that will make her more interactive in lane. However, I don't see how that's supposed to encourage Morgana to go mid lane at all. Wouldn't a Morgana who goes mid be more likely to use her W on waves to clear, thus getting less benefit from this change than a support Morgana who uses her W mostly on champions? Can someone explain if I'm wrong on this?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel