Boosting and smurfing in ranked needs to be stopped

Legit just ran into the ultimate duo today in silver. A Kindred with a 90% win rate in silver 3. Fizz who legit let himself get aa'd to death and walked into every skill shot being boosted by Kindred duo'd. Kindred was probably a plat-diamond level player. Fizz was the worst mid laner I have ever seen and the fact that neither gets punished for it is the biggest joke because I have to deal with some dick who is probably being paid to boost this man who probably doesn't even deserve to be silver because it takes a special kind of stupid to walk into everything and get basically farmed the whole game. Kindred on the other hand only focused me because I had the highest recent win rate on my team and the entire enemy team only went for me because she was targeting me as a booster she knew that as long as I was dead her team would probably win because I was the only one winning lane. How can I tell? At level 7 bot lane and jungle all came to mid lane and blew every ult to kill me while I was sitting under tower. Unless smurfing and boosting is dealt with the ranked experience in low to mid elo will always be a joke. I don't care if Fizz winds up somewhere he shouldn't be then decays back down. My game was ruined by the experience and I don't even have a way to get compensation or some kind of retribution because the rules allow this to happen. How to stop it: force 2 factor authentication on ranked. Then they have a cost to actually getting banned and making multiple accounts and allows you to ban them. I'm fine with alternates that people climb with, but boosting and smurfing is really toxic.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel