Garen's Villain Mechanic doesn't really feel like it fits Garen's version of Demacia...

It makes him feel more like an _**Avenger**_. _**The literal fact that I have to let an Ally die just so that I can do my job "truly" better is bullshit.**_ * Garen _**ALWAYS**_ gives his all. So why is it for his gameplay that _**AFTER** a comrade dies_ does Garen decide to finally give out his "true" potential? * Garen is a leader of the Vanguard. So why is it the Villain mechanic _**ENCOURAGING**_ me to feel so narrow-minded and focused on one (or zero) Villain(s)? * Garen is a man that brings justice. So why is it that the _**GAME**_ forces the villain on me, when _**I, the PLAYER**_, have a better idea on who the _**VILLAIN TRULY IS?**_ * Why is the term "Villain" "_**TRULY**_" limited to the killer? Because sometimes that's _**JUST NOT THE CASE**_... I have always believed the Juggernaut update harmed Garen's overall "True Theme" and character while balancing out his overall Gameplay ("eventually..."). I feel the very removal of the Villain Mechanic will balance out Garen's Character and his theme as a man of justice, because _**Avenging your comrades is not really justice**_. Real Justice is to Unify your comrades, Protect them with your Strength, and have the Courage to face the ACTUAL Villains responsible standing against Demacia upon the Fields of Justice!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel