Is it going to be worth putting time and effort into pyke?

Riot, you just put a high mobile assassin in the game who also has access to CC. On top of that he also regenerates health he loses when hes out of sight... but the problem with that is you gave him a camo. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Why? this reminds me of a certain scenario involving two characters. Lucian and kalista Lucian the ADC who was said to have far too much mobility so you nerfed him, and then a couple months later releasing kalista. The ADC who can kite you with a mini hop after *every single auto attack* the very ADC who is now intentionally kept bad because a viable kalista is a nightmare to deal with. Now we have this assassin called pyke. I love his design (his lore is trash because its the exact same as nautilus unless they retconned but that is a discussion for a whole new topic) Who on paper is going to be problematic. {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:28}} people already have a problem with **ALL** the assassins that are currently in the game. (some more than others but still a problem nonetheless.) yet you guys still decided that pyke is going to be well received? He has a passive that heals him when out of sight, which completely outclasses eve's passive A gap closer that _stuns_ **AND** is flash dependent meaning you can flash to change the direction of the _stun_. Yea that is right, an assassin that stuns people something none of the other assassins can do yet those assassins are still hated. an ability that takes him out of line of sight AND gives him a movement speed boost which can proc his healing. Leblanc style chain but instead of rooting people it flat out pulls people towards him and slows. (Fun fact, try dodging pyke's stun if he lands his Q. it will be just as easy as avoiding zilean bombs after he slows you or dodging lux Q after she slows you. :D ) But the real icing on the cake, a Gap closing ult that is an execute. Which if im understanding correctly has resets if you kill someone and does AOE damage. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/498/1300044776986.jpg Don't get me wrong i love assassins and they are by far my favorite class and have my favorite characters. But if i can't play the current assassins without them getting nerfed or reworked. Why in the blue fuck would you think i or anyone else who is digging pyke would be able to play him after he goes live? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} way to go riot, you made a dope character who is going to be fucking broken then nerfed to smithereens once hes released.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel