@Riot a modest proposal about the upcoming champ

As we all know thanks to the next champion roadmap there is a champion coming up is being created by none other than the man,the myth, the legend our very own **CertainlyT**. While I along with many other players im sure are awaiting with baited breath for this next masterpiece and paragon of healthy,fun design I would like to present just a few request should they not be too much trouble to fulfill. 1. Make CertainlyT play at least 30 games AGAINST his own champ using a_ NON-certainlyT champ_ and ask him to jot down how he felt playing against it and if he would be willingly to subject other people to such emotions. 24/7. Across the globe. Perpetually. 2. Have a second designer present in room with him as he designs watching over his shoulder like a buzzard. As CertainlyT adds things to his champion the second designer should ask him " Would the kit still be functional WITHOUT this?" "Are you sure this champion needs doubled crit chance/free damage on summoner spell use/50% free ar pen/vanishing auto projectiles based on vision" ect. If the answer is "no" then assemble the elder council of designers have a vote for the final say. 3. Remind him every now and then that you _ dont always_ have to shake the pillars of conventional design or break the rules. Making a long ranged champ who deals even MORE damage at melee range for instance might not be the best thing. Maybe there are some universal constants that are not meant to be broken *cough* TRUE INVIS *cough* and ignoring them might be less than wise. I think taking some small precautions like this might help keep the state of the game in a healthy and optimal for everybody! Good Luck on designing that new champion and may you have a blessed day! https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTA0Mjc0NzExNzBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDEzMzQ3MDI@._V1_UY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel