Riot's bias towards Yasuo, Lucian etc. really annoys me.

When {{champion:157}} was weaker after the crit item changes he immediately hotfixed (buffed). Now he's OP again but no hotfixes yet. {{champion:236}} is a ranged bruiser disguised as a marksman. He's OP for months but Riot is determined to not nerf him. His W (his only weak ability) mostly nerfed for later levels but it always stays level 1 in the entire game. (He maxes it last and late game is almost non-existent). He needs real nerfs instead of slight nerf to his early game poke which is only good during laning phase. Meanwhile there are no changes for mage items instead of nerfing them. Mages keep building the same items over and over. ({{item:3285}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3157}} ) How about buffing weak items ( {{item:3003}} {{item:3174}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3030}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3116}} {{item:2065}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3905}} ) so mages can build them if they want and have flexible builds like other champions? {{champion:25}} is a mage who's pushed into support role for years because of the assassin and bruiser dominance in mid lane. But she won't get her deserved gameplay update in her rework because she's just a mage (support in Riot's eyes) and not flashy and exciting like {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} . Many mages share {{champion:25}} 's fate like {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} etc. {{champion:43}} is an another mage (support in Riot's eyes) which Riot clearly hates. I can't even remember the last time she had positive win rate and she isn't even a hard to play champion. She was nerfed because she was played in multiple lanes ({{champion:157}} is played in all lanes). Now Riot is planning to push her into support even more. I wish that Riot was fair and did something about {{champion:157}} (and other cancerous champions) and brought back mages to the mid lane.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel