After recent buffs, Miss Fortune has some of the most impressive statistics

Champion.gg - Miss Fortune ADC Stats, Builds, Runes, Masteries and Counters
LoL Statistics, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Skill Orders, Counters and Matchups for Miss Fortune when played ADC. Statistics include Miss Fortune's Win Rate, Play Rate and Ban Rate. Counters include who Miss Fortune ADC is Strong or Weak Against.
I don't understand why people consider Miss Fortune unviable or a trash-tier-ADC. She's been long considered one of the worst ADCs in the game after her nerfs a few years ago when she used to be considered one of the best ADCs if not the best and she was even hilariously overpowered on her release. After a small buff to her ultimate, she has some of the most impressive stats for all ADCs. --- After recent buffs, which only effected the AD ratio on Miss Fortune's ultimate: * She has one of the highest win rates in the game (52.31%) * She has one of the highest damage outputs in the game (24,963) * She has one of the highest pentakill averages (15th - 30th/all champs) This isn't because ONLY Miss Fortune mains play her, she has a fair pick rate (5.49%) _(sources from champion.gg_) --- I'm very curious as to why I constantly hear people call out Miss Fortune for being "unviable", "trash-tier", "useless", etc. I never really understood why as the moment I started playing Miss Fortune I always just assumed she was balanced and a good pick.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel