Pre-Level 30 norms are the most excruciating thing ever

The most toxic, vile, and terrible people are in these matches. I don't understand how any new player tolerates it. It's just 95% banned low elo players flaming each other, while the remaining 5% are new players suffering from this. Why can't riot do something?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board