Isn't it sad that you're expecting a loss when you win a couple games ?

This is just mind boggling to me how blatantly they're trying to make us grind and grind and grind. I don't understand why am I being punished if I played good 2-3 games. Started today at diamond 2, 37 lp, won 3 games in a row, did pretty good, thought to myself 'maybe today's the day when I climb out of d2'.... couple games later the system said 'HAHAHAHAHAHHA LUL FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU, HERE'S 2 DUDES WITH 6 GAMES LOSS STREAKS AHAAHAHAHAHHA'. This has become so normal that every time I win 2-3 games in a row, I know I'm gonna lose 2-3 games too and surprise surprise I do. Even when I had a 7 games win streak from d4 to d3, I immediatly lost 6 games in a row. It's so demotivating putting work in this game and then knowing you gotta settle around 50% win rate, if you're not some fucking lcs player. I'm still holding a 56% win rate, dropped from 60% and Idk how much more of this shit I can take. The biggest irony is I would play more games if I knew riot isn't forcing my 50% win rate and not going into games expecting a loss, because I won the game before. This system is a joke. I'm just sad, mad and disappointed.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel