Riot your bad matchmaking system combined with retarded ranked system makes your ranked a joke

Seriously ranked is a joke it means nothing anymore. Your matchmaking is so bad that 8 out of 10 games im paired with nothing but feeders who have no idea how to play the game. At least 3 out of 5 games, one of the feeders rage quits and afks leaving the ranked game a 4 v 5. So then i am left to carry a team that has gone 0/10 to 3/10 in the first 6 minutes of the game and has lost every outer turret but mine and the only turret damaged on the enemy team is the one in my lane. Of course this leads to the 9/0 adc or 5/0 mid lane storming my lane with the jungler and support while my teammates do nothing at all to help or to advance on an objective causing me to die for the first time and lose my turret from 100% to 0% hp. And shortly after that every other tower falls as my crappy team does nothing to try and protect them and the game ends as a 4 to 22 defeat. I lose 20lp to 18lp going 0/1, 1/1, 2/1 ect. all because of one simple factor...bad matchmaking = lopsided teams = stompfest matches. And its not like this happens every once in a while or even half of the time. This happens 8 out of 10 games meaning your matchmaking system, Riot, is not optimized at all to do what it should be supposed to do which is balanced the teams to have approximately a 50/50 win chance not a 90/10 like it is now. Unless your matchmaking is purposefully lopsiding the win chance of a team to place you where they want you in the elo ladder (which would be very shady and defeat the purpose of a ranked ladder all together) then your matchmaking system's algorithms really need revised. At the moment the only way to alter the win chance in your favor seems to be premaking a team of friends to help tip the scales and throw off the matchmaking. This leads to people only moving up by boosting with friends or higher ranked players leaving solo players to face the horrors of your bad matchmaking system. To add to this you only move up or down based on your team's skill not your individual skill meaning playing solo youd have to get really lucky with the matchmaking (doesn't happen when 8/10 of my matchmade teams are bad) or you have to premake a team raising the teams chance to be good. The three of these things combined leaves ranked placements irrelevant and very inaccurate to a player's actual skill making ranked pointless and getting rid of any since of accomplishment or fairness. Please Riot work on your ranked matchmaking and make the ranked ladder actually mean something again and reward personal skill instead of punishing players who want to solo.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel