Darius now has negative winrate across all Elos

https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/darius/bronze Yup, he sure is stomping low elo. Now, in light of Fiora's reverted nerfs ( and I applaud the person who had the integrity and maturity to not just come up with random buffs ), lets list some of his nerfs: **7.2** Hemorrhage - Bonus AD reduced to 30 - 200 (based on level) from 40 - 200 (based on level). Decimate - Handle hit damage reduced to 35% from 50%. **7.11** Decimate - BUG FIX: When triggering Hemorrhage.png Noxian Might by applying a fifth stack via Decimate, Decimate now properly only applies one stack of Hemorrhage.png Hemorrhage to other units hit. Yup it's a nerf, it was actually an advanced technique he was balanced around. **7.9** Lower synergy with new tank items + Black Cleaver nerfs. **7.14** Bramble vest - not that good vs him, but can still screw him over. **7.18** Fiora buffs - now this may not be the end the world, but it seems to be the straw that finally put him in the dirt. Another added factor is that the maatchup goes from slightly in Fiora's favour in low elo to Fiora's domination in high elo. Now, let me give you some suggested buffs ( not all of them are mine ): - Revert nerfs - Reintroduse Decimate 'bug' as an intened feature - Lower Q cast from 0.75 to 0.75/0.65/0.55 at levels 1/7/13 - Let his ult fully reset on lvl 2 - Let his ult do 1 damage on cast, and if the enemy dies before being hit Darius still gets Noxian Might. {{sticker:darius-angry}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel