The 5.17 PBE notes

PROJECT skins, PROJECT wards, PROJECT minions: All awesome. RIP My money. Spent on Arcade and PROJECT skins. Balancing: Azir: Movement speed reduced. I like it. Azir is supposed to be a mage/AP marksman, and has an escape option, so his 335 move speed is way too high. 325 is better for his class. Bard: W mana cost has been normalized to 90 at all levels (That used to be his level 1 mana cost). E cooldown lowered at all levels. YAY BARD BUFFS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Draven: Some stuff about extra stacks when you clear a wave, BUT NOW EVERYONE GETS TO KNOW WHEN YOU DO AWESOME STUFF! That's the biggest buff. Fizz: For all intents and purposes, it's a nerf to his AD bruiser build. I like it. Gangplank: His E has less armor pen. So now, hopefully, he will have less power in his crit barrels. Gragas: WAIT WHAT? Gragas is getting his W nerfed. For some reason. I mean, I guess he's still decently powerful even after the Cinderhulk changes, but you have time to nerf Gragas, but you can only take 5 AD from Kayle and haven't changed any other Devourer users? Janna: Nerfed, I think it's because of her high pick rate and high win rate. I can't say too much about it as I don't use Janna. Jax: E mana cost lowered. Because the Jax I played with yesterday who got so fed that we won the game after our entire team rushed their Nexus as their team all chased him down wasn't good enough. Kalista: NERFS FO' DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Karma: W cooldown normalized. I think it's good, but I have no clue. Mao'Kai: Ult now actually has a cooldown, instead of literally always being up. Pantheon: GOTTA GANK EM ALL! Rek'sai: A little change to something I didn't know existed. Shen: He got nerfed. Now, let me explain why this nerf is completely justified and not just Riot hating boring LCS champions. Shen was already a top pick in LCS, and a huge flex pick who can perform well in many roles. As other champions in those positions got worse, he kinda slipped through the cracks. His huge weakness was his lack of waveclear, making his splitpushing slower than new Mordekaiser. However, with the Titanic Hydra being introduced, he now has waveclear on top of his other assets like global pressure and mobility. So he really needs a nerf to something. Syndra: Does some freaking TRUE DAMAGE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! Zed: AHAhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel