I'd like to propose the idea of champion mastery awarded in Co-Op vs AI Intermediate

Hello, This is my first ever post on the Forums, so excuse me if this isn't the right board or what have you. As you may have guessed from the title of the post, I'd like to request champion mastery to be awarded in Co-Op vs AI Intermediate. If most fun game modes like ARAM, Bardle Royale, etc can award champion mastery I think it'd be a good idea to have champion mastery be awarded at 50% the normal amount per PvP would, or if at all. I'd like to suggest this as mastery is particularly what I like to play for for enjoyment in League of Legends, however sometimes this is severely mentally draining in Normals/Draft as some metas are just super annoying and I don't like the idea of my happiness on the accountability of 4 other players per match, if it has to be. What's your thoughts on this idea? What are the Pros/Cons that we might be overthinking. I look forward to your responses! Thanks, The Urf Is Flat
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel