Mode 1: Race Against Time
1. 5 players in team A versus 2 players in team B.
2. One player on each team plays Teemo.
3. Team A Teemo can be anywhere but team B Teemo must be confined to a zone decided by the players before the game starts.
4. Team B second player plays Twisted Fate and will be farming in mid or top lane (where mid lane TF reaches level 6 earlier).
5. The goal is to find team B's Teemo before TF hits level 6 and finds team A's Teemo.
6. Game is over once either Teemo is spotted and receives any kind of damage from the enemy players.
Mode 2: Find the Teemos
1. 5 v 5 and one player in each team plays Teemo.
2. Teemos must relocate by an appreciable distance every few minutes, decided by the players.
3. Players may purchase wards and use trinkets. The goal is to make sure when Teemo moves, he is not spotted by any wards.
4. Two sides farm up to some pre-decided time to have some gold for buying wards. For this reason, TF may or may not be allowed.
5. Game is over once either Teemo is spotted and receives any kind of damage from the enemy players.
6. Reduce the seeking area for a shorter game.