Can we make the Warrior Enchantment build out of Tiamat already?

Have you ever noticed that the Warrior Enchantment is the only item that offers no effect, but is pure stat check? Like, Attack speed is generally thought to be cheaper than AD, and yet this item gives 10+ AD than the Att speed version of it. Why? Because it lacks an effect. To be relevant this item is pure stat check and nothing else. I would much rather this item have 10 - 20 Less AD, maybe even lose the CDR and give a effect than keep it the way it is[.](https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/e3/Tiamat_item.png/revision/latest?cb=20171222000401) Check it out: {{item:1416}} : **Stats ** > Att Speed - **Effect ** > Bloodrazor 4% Max health on basic attacks {{item:1401}} : **Stats ** > Health - **Effect ** > Sunfire Aura {{item:3068}} and % Bonus Health Multiplier {{item:1402}} : **Stats ** > AP + CDR - **Effect ** > Ludens proc {{item:3285}} {{item:1400}} **Stats **> AD + CDR - ~~Effect ~~ > ------------- Why? Why is this the only item that offers nothing? Look at most Relevant Warrior Junglers now a days : {{champion:164}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:5}} Name me 1 of these champions that doesnt build first or at least heavily benefit from {{item:3077}} ? Hell some champs like {{champion:164}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:421}} Rush this over {{item:3133}} . Even assassins like {{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} Used to rush this item or first build it before Lethality took over what they can build (literally go to ANY K6 or Rengar videos between season 1 - 4 and i bet you anything they will core build {{item:3074}} as their first or second item). Could you imagine the build diversification this would offer? Instead of having to dump 1200 G on an item you dont plan to complete? If the build path for this item where {{item:3706}} + {{item:3077}} Not only would it free up an inventory slot but the future 2300 Gold youd have to spend to complete Ravenous could be allocated in some other item. Come on Riot. Where in the pre-season, you threw massive changes at us during the entire season id at least like it if you invest some time in making the jungle better and i see no better moment than to try a change like this to make this item be on par with the others instead of being pure stat check to be relevant.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel