The Aurelion Sol mini-rework is a fucking disaster.

This failed husk of a champion with a rework that you guys dare to call Aurelion Sol, has gone from one of the most complex and rewarding champions to master to a literal shadow of his former self with none of the rewards. The insanity of this rework shook me so hard I nearly got him removed from my champion pool. I tried to be optimistic about the changes, but its nothing but failure after failure of a change being brought on by some idiot who hasn't the slightest clue of what it meant to be a roaming dps mage. With that being said, the fact that you fundamentally changed how Aurelion sol is played, and dubbed it as "changes", and not a FULL FUCKING REWORK isn't even the worst part. Its the fact that every change is done in the worst place possible. The W change from toggle to a spell on cd was bad, then you nerf the damage by 10%? "hurr durr but he gets movespeed" Move speed AFTER the W is used is kinda useless isnt it?? Thats not mentioning the movement speed they took away from his E, absolutely gutting his roaming potential. But dont worry its fine, to compensate for the destruction of all of Aurelion sols reliable roaming, and dps, they left the massive cooldown on his E the exact same. If you're going to fuck me at least put some lube in because this shit hurts and its bleeding. Bob the burst mage has little to no wave clear early, gutted roaming, and 0 dueling ability. His home was roaming the map to get shit done. The whole W thing solved nothing and gutted him like a rotting fish, leaving nothing but a maggot filled carcass. Hopefully it doesn't take you 6 months to realize that this whole shit was a mistake, like you did with half the assassin update. But dont worry its fine I bet you'll just find a new champion to gut by a rioter who doesn't know the first thing about the champion. This shit is a fucking atrocity and I hope you get your shit together. :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel