Why is there role selection if you don't get your roles anyway?

Seriously, why? This is the only MOBA I know where this system exists, yet you don't get what you want to play anyway. Why is autofilling a thing? Are you seriously trying to tell me on the most popular MOBA with concurrent player numbers in the tens of millions that there is such a severe lack of junglers/supports that I HAVE to get autofilled? I don't believe that for a second. This system is flawed. Sometimes I have to go through multiple dodges to even get in a match, most likely because someone got filled in a role they don't like or worse yet they don't even know how to play, yet they're given this role anyway. And if they don't dodge, a lot of the time it can cost your team the match because they're playing a role they do not know, or they're tilted because they're playing something they don't want to play. This is stupid, and seriously flawed. Get this system out of the game, there is no point of role select if half the time you get autofilled to some crap you don't want to play. This game has millions of players, I find it VERY hard to believe that there are so little people who like these autofill roles that you need to screw everyone else over and force them to play these roles. If I didn't select it, I don't want to play it, so don't give me it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel