Riot how is this a Nerf? Brand on the PBE

> Blaze (Passive) DoT Damage lowered from [4% Max HP over 4s] to [2.5% Max HP over 4s] Detonation Damage increased from [+1.5% Max HP per 100 AP] to [+2.5% Max HP per 100 AP] So on live if I have 500 AP I do 4% + 7.5% Max HPs (total 11.5% max hps) On PBE with 500 AP I do 2.5 + 12.5% Max HPs (total 15% max hps) The more AP I get the more I do compared to live.

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board