My enter key broke, is there any other way I can open the chat window to type?

Currently, my ENTER key broke on my keyboard and it will be a while before I am able to replace it and as such it has impacted my form of communicating with my teammates and friends, I thought there would be an option to change it in the keybindings yet was the only thing I saw not there, is there any other way of changing the binding?

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board