Tahm Kench Changes: A little concerning.

[NOTE: Riot Repertoir noted these will likely be pulled soon and W changes return in 8.16] Devour (W) : Cooldown increased from 14/13/12/11/10 to 26/23/20/17/14 Regurgitate AP ratio lowered from [2% per 100 AP] to [1% per 100 AP] Regurgitate magic damage increased from [20/23/26/29/32% of target's max health] to [31/32/33/34/35% of target's max health] Please tell me you are just rebalancing his kit and applying power elsewhere because this champion is barely functional as is. I had to give him up as a support because his impact in low/mid elo games is just too poor. He needs to be buffed. DISCLAIMER: I know that this is purely experimental and on the test server, but seeing potential nerfs of this caliber are unsettling for someone who loves playing the champion and wants to be able to main him again as a support. With a cooldown that high, I cant pull off some of the cool regurgitate poke damage without being useless for the next 26 seconds. EDIT: Maple Nectar released these potential changes further down in this post: Tongue Lash (Q) Slow Duration :: 2 >>> 1.5 Cooldown :: 6 >>> 5 Devour / Regurgitate (W) Damage :: 20/23/26/29/32% (+2% per 100AP) >>> 27/29/31/33/35% (+1% per 100AP) Cooldown :: 14/13/12/11/10 >>> 28/25/22/19/16 Cost :: 90 >>> 60 NEW :: Triggers half its normal cooldown on enemy cast It makes me a little bit happier to see the offensive use of the devour spell not get punished as much. Similarly, the mana cost buff is a blessing considering that 90 mana with Tahm's small mana pool is a nice change. FINAL EDIT: And it looks like they did away with any form of buff in the 8.16 patch notes. The damage buff to W was removed. I'd argue that tongue lash changes aren't really a buff because of his small mana pool and poor mana regeneration but at this point I think I'm going to take a break from League. Riot has killed my desire to keep trying to improve.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel