Other Aurelion Sol nerf?

> **Celestial Expansion (W) ** > > * Passive's star base damage lowered to 5/10/15/20/25 from 10/20/30/40/50 > * Mana cost per second changed to 22/24/26/28/30 from 16/22/28/34/40 I know his winrate for expert players is really high but it's also true that he is not an everyday pick which means that the high win rate is because he is played by dedicated mains in favorable matchups (abysmal pickrate). The mana cost isn't going to balance it. Unless there are other reasons behind this (in which case I'd like to hear them) except for raw stats I see this nerf completely undeserved. Edit: Adding Meddler full change list. In the end there is a nice QoL on E and some damage is going to be dragged into the passive damage, with the mana cost reduction this might result in higher damage late game. > **P - Center of the Universe** > > * Damage:: 20-97 >>> 20-130 > > > **E - Comet of Legend** > > * Escape Velocity removed, can now be cast at any time outside of combat. Goes on short cooldown when taking champion/tower damage. > Can no longer click to cancel, only cancelled with E recast. > Now casts immediately, even if outside of cast range.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel