A blog post from a Riot founder

**EDIT:** Alright, this is turning into another pro-/anti- Dynamic Queue thread, and that's not what I want it to be. This post was and is about the fact that whether or not Dynamic Queue works, Riot's sole intent and desire is to improve the overall game experience for everyone, and if they need to Solo Queue will be brought back. But in the mean-time Dynamic Queue is still a work in progress, so it's too soon to go ranting about "the end times", so why not wait it out and see if Riot can surprise us? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Here it is.](http://tryndamere.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-tldr-on-solo-queue-vs-dynamic-queue.html) I personally took note as to how he specifically called out the whole conspiracy and theorycrafting people do regarding Riot's "Chinese Overlords"- literally his words, not mine- and how ultimately it is always Riot's **intent and desire** to put players first. But more importantly, a TLDR; they're working on making Dynamic Queue better. If that still doesn't work, then they're not afraid to backtrack and and bring Solo Queue back. But **only** if they really need to. So how's about we all calm down and consider that Dynamic Queue isn't even in its final form, and see where it goes. Please? I'd like to see actual gameplay and balance discussion in this board rather than DQ hate ._.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel