Ghostcrawlers Article about "Diversity" made me chuckle...

...because meanwhile, the champion pool of VIABLE champions is down to the lowest it has been since mid season 5. "Diversity" doesn't mean rotation through the champion roster based on what your PR department wants to put on the bigscreen at the next ESport event. Diversity means seeing things like Urgot being played, and people having to take into consideration that Mordekaiser could be picked. About 30 of your champions see regular play and bans. There are 133 champions in your game. {{champion:136}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:203}} ...and many many more barely ever see play, and when they do, they are more a burden than a teammate. Ghosty, I won't ask if you actually play the game, I will ask: Do you listen in on your own ESports Events? Do you hear the crowd when champions like Sejuani are hovered? And do you also hear how all those cheers die away to nothingness when the player inevitably decides to play one of the "same old", because he has to? Reflect on that before you write the next "article" that makes me spew coffee over my desk laughing.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel