Master Yi Weak When?

>_Q mana cost decreased. E active base damage increased at early ranks and bonus attack damage ratio increased._ >_Though we think Master Yi needs a lot of gameplay improvement, he doesn't need to be so weak in the meantime. We're giving him a bit more damage so he can stop feeling like Mister Yi_. >Q - Alpha Strike >COST 70/80/90/100/110 mana ⇒ 70/75/80/85/90 mana >E - Wuju Style >BASE DAMAGE 14/23/32/41/50 ⇒ 18/26/34/42/50 >RATIO 25% bonus attack damage ⇒ 35% bonus attack damage Master Yi has never been weak, especially in lower elos where he's actually played. The reason being, once he gets his 2 item powerspike (BORK and 1 AS item), he instantly becomes a far bigger threat than half of the fed junglers we care to name. I dont know how Master Yi came to be a weakling in high elo (where all patches are judged and created anyway), but something needs to change or be reverted. Its blatant hypocrisy, honestly. Edit: Im sorry that people take a simple opinion and dissolve it because of my poor rank, I should have known this community couldnt handle counter arguements higher than "youre Bronze, sit down" despite saying theyre far more intelligent. You got to earn your degrees before you say something intelligent, fam
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel