Removing Celestial Body is such a fucking unbelievably stupid decision IT HURTS

2/8 PBE Update
WIP !] [STATUS: PBE is up! Working!] The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 8.4 PBE cycle, today's patch includes more tentative balance changes! Continue reading for more information! ( Warning : PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle!
Celestial Body is currently being removed on the PBE in favor of an absolutely dogshit talent that merely gives 20% additional Elixir uptime, which is in fact a perk set of Inspiration right now. This is not actually being owed to Celestial Body being overpowered but being seen as garbage and underused. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=banjayceforme I need to go into Sorcery as Singed for Celerity, but heavily lean toward the use of Future's Market. To compensate for the fact that I have no resistances, I use Celestial Body for 100+ HP and an additional 60+ from Doran's Ring to get by the early laning phase. This is absolutely necessary in a game that promotes ranged top and damage if you opt out of Resolve. I REALLY DON'T SEE THE LOGIC IN WHY IT IS BEING REMOVED.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel