Final Idea on Shen's kit

Hello Summoners, I have try thinking of many things, and even brought my own ideas into the mix, some loved them, some don't like it all, and some just hate how much flaws there is to this champion, whether or not i should agree with it, i took those feedback and thought a lot about Shen, read his rework lore, looking at his old kit and seeing what he suppose to be, heck i even watch Riot's video about the Shen rework video that was being shown what he suppose to be define as, I'll link my source and label them so you can see them for yourself, you will find them below. **_What is Shen's goal and problems?_** Even Though we know Shen's overall Kit, we never knew what Shen's goal as a top laner. Goals can be define based off many things, but the main two category usually dictate excluding items (which can change a champion as a whole), their subclass and their abilities. Since he is category as a Warden, he contains more of defense then offense, making it hard to really make him a top lane, unless he is a hybrid, but what kind of hybrid? based off his two abilities (his Q and W) and his passive, i can conduct that he is a Warden Skirmisher hybrid (kinda). Reason why he labeled as this is because of the defensive and sustained damage it contains, even though Shen don't have true damage, he deals mix damage, doing both magical damage and physical damage, whiling having a lower consistent damage mitigation from his passive and a high powerful defense from his W (and like the rest, has a high cooldown). From a percentage point of view, Shen has a 70% Warden and 30% Skirmisher, he suppose to be able to duel well in all stages of the game, but has no sustain, just mitigation. 30% of his goal is to look in to engage in 1v1 duels, especially tanks that favors him. The other 70% is to play defensively with his teammates and peel your teammates. **_My main goal's for Shen_** Since we now have good knowledge about Shen, it would be a good idea to set up goals on what should be done so that Shen, as a champion, can improve overall. so the main goal is to improve his uniqueness and add some more skirmisher mechanic power to his kit while adding some more counter-play to his kit. **_Recap ideas_** These are ideas from the last post over at this link right below this paragraph. if you want information about a certain kit, then use this link and head over to the black blank lines and click on them to revel themselves to you, it is very easy for you to use. if you don't want to read them, then just look at the next paragraph as ill give the ideas about the champion Based Stat: Hp per level increase from 85 to 90 Shen's Passive: Static cooldown has been increased from 10 to 14 seconds Kai barrier cooldown reduction has been changed from 4 - 7.5 seconds {level 1/6/9/12/14/16/18} to 3 - 7 seconds {levels 1/6/11/16} shield scaling change from 50-101 (+14% bonus hp) to 49-100 (5%/10% max hp {level 1/11}) _new_ Shen's empowered attacks now reduce static cooldown by 1 per Auto Attack, if enchanted doubled it Shen's Q: Change Slow from 15%/20%/25%/30%/35% to 19%/23%/27%/31%/35% Shen's W: _new effect_ Spirit Blade movement will now mimic Shen’s movement but only at 70% of Shen’s movement speed or something when active _new effect_ The correct dodges: Shen’s Spirit Refuge can now prevent stacking mechanics such as rageblade, Jax’s Passive, etc. _change_ the cooldown from 18 / 16.5 / 15 / 13.5 / 12 to 18 at all rank _change_ change the duration from 1.75 seconds to 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2.0 Shen's E: _New_ come prepared: Shen now gets a shield at the start of his dash _removed_ always late: Shen shield comes at the end of his dash _Bugfix/New?_ constant speed: slow will no longer affect his dash speed Shen's R: Change the value of his ultimate shield value from 175 / 350 / 525 (+ 135%AP) to 100/250/400(+120% AP). The max value will be 160/400/640(+192%AP) _New_: When Shen passive is not on static cooldown, the value of that is added to the target (this doesn’t increase through missing hp) _New_: when Shen is hard CC while ulting, the passive shield will be removed from the ally target. _change_: Cooldown decrease from 200 / 180 / 160 to 170 / 150 / 130 _change_: Change shield value from 1% per 1% of target missing hp (max at 40% max hp) to 1.5% per 1% of target missing hp (max at 60% max hp) Hope you liked my idea, even though i accept feedback, i wont change ideals about Shen's kit
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board