Putting this out to get some feedback on our current planned tanks changes. The general direction we chose was to find ways to scale each of their defensives in ways that were unique to their kits which hopefully nets some satisfaction while also generally being power up. Worth calling out that Tahm Kench got a bit of a different treatment than some of the other champs on this list.
Goal: Give Nautilus' shield some more flexibility; aiming to bring the effect into more usable trade windows and additional casts per jungle camp.
Titan's Wrath (W)
* Shielding :: 65/70/75/80/85 (+9/11/13/15/17% maxHP) >>> 60/70/80/90/100 (+9/10/11/12/13% maxHP)
* Duration :: 10 >>> 6
* Cooldown :: 18 >>> 12
* Cost :: 80 >>> 60
Goal: Simply put, give some unique scaling to Amumu's defensive mechanic.
* NEW :: Passive physical damage reduction gains additional benefit equal to 3% of Amumu's bonus Armor and Magic Resist
Goal: Generally just trying to make him a bit tankier at all stages of the game, but still with a heavier skew towards physical ad rather than magic damage.
Defensive Ball Curl (W)
* Bonus Armor :: 50/60/70/80/90% >>> 60/70/80/90/100%
* Bonus Magic Resist :: 25/30/35/40/45% >>> 30/35/40/45/50%
Goal: Increase the reward for stacking W passive
Soul Furnace (W)
* Permanent max HP gain from small enemies :: 3 >>> 4
* Permanent max HP gain from large enemies :: 10 >>> 15
Goal: Giving Leona the potential for much higher uptime on her defense button, but trying to do so in a way that doesn't buff her lane too much. As such, W and E have had their damage redistributed to mean Leona doesn't get both incredible offense and incredible defense if she maxes W first.
* Damage :: 60/100/140/180/220 >>> 60/90/120/150/180
* Cooldown :: 14 >>> 18/16/14/12/10
* Armor :: 25/35/45/55/65 (+20%) >>> 15/20/25/30/35 (+40%)
* Magic Resist :: 20/30/40/50/60 (+20%) >>> 15/20/25/30/35 (+40%)
Zenith Blade (E)
* Damage :: 60/100/140/180/220 >>> 60/110/160/210/260
Goal: Giving Maokai some stat help aimed at a moderate buff to jungle position and small buff to non jungle positions. We're particularly hesitant to over buff his top lane.
* Movespeed :: 335 >>> 340
* Magic Resist Growth :: 1.25 >>> 1.75
Sapling Toss (E)
* Max damage against non champions :: 300 >>> 500
Goal: Reduce the overall availability of his defensive devour and better reward use in aggressive scenarios. Also tuning Q to give him a few more buttons to press in light of longer cd ally W, and reducing the slow to compensate.
Tongue Lash (Q)
* Slow Duration :: 2 >>> 1.5
* Cooldown :: 6 >>> 5
Devour / Regurgitate (W)
* Damage :: 20/23/26/29/32% (+2% per 100AP) >>> 27/29/31/33/35% (+1% per 100AP)
* Devour Duration :: 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 >>> 4
* Enemy champion duration still halved
Cooldown :: 14/13/12/11/10 >>> 28/25/22/19/16
* Cost :: 90 >>> 60
NEW :: Triggers half its normal cooldown on enemy cast
Let us know what you think of some of these specific changelists, particularily if any of the more involved ones read more like nerfs than buffs to you.