"I'm not going to abuse that champion because I don't want to ruin the game for others."

If you ever catch yourself saying something along those lines, I want you to remember a few things. 1. Everything is fun to someone. There are people who unironically liked Sion. What makes you think that the people who play a specific champion are only meta slaves and skill-deficient players? 2. Everything is aggravating to someone. Your non-meta obscure pick (looking at you Morde mains) might be the Kryptonite to a Fizz player. Imagine if your shitty champ was meta and people were calling you a mindless metaslave zombie. 3. It's a game. Games are meant to be explored to their fullest. If you refuse to play certain champions or explore specific playstyles you are depriving yourself of an opportunity to have a deeper understanding of the game. 4. At the end of the day, nobody worth caring about gives a shit about how you virtue signal. For example, if you've got a friend who talks down on you for getting to the same rank as him with a broken champion, then he's a shitty friend. If you do the same (including on this board), I've got news for you. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm not perfect either. I hate Zoe and I think the people who one trick her are disgusting degenerates. That being said, I have a tournament coming up and I'm not going to lose because I let my pride and arrogance get in the way of me learning the game, getting better, and playing what's good. And, as much as I resent the players, I also don't fault anyone for doing the same. It's a game. Do stuff that's fun for you, and if it isn't fun, don't do it. Just don't act so smug and white-knighty over a video game.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel