The "FORCE A SURRENDER" Meta

It sucks. This all so we can have faster games. I can't tell you how satisfying it is to win a game by surrender because someone on your team snowballs (hint: its because its not statisfying at all). The damage, the paper towers, the new rift herald....all to get the whiners to their next game without trying or developing skill through grinding out games win OR lose. It sucks. Thanks rito for catering to the weakest minded individuals who play this game. You know they'll toss money at you because, well...because they're weak minded, so that's who you listen to. Don't think I don't know a thing or two about marketing tactics. So I've joined the boycott on spending on your game. I've put a lot of time and money into this game and I don't even play ranked...but that stops now thanks to your season 6 and 7 trends. Just not worth it anymore. I even want that Pulsfire Caitlyn skin but when I see it on the login screen...I just get a bad taste in my mouth about it...so I'll play it to get a win in and for a decent 'quickie'...but with the shallow strategic depth now...yeah, that's all it'll be to me. No more cash for you rito.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel