Guilty pleasures: Fun builds you sometimes run

So probably everyone has a few of these ''troll'' builds utilizing items together on champions in a way they probably weren't intended I make such builds way too often myself and play it all the time because its fun But here are a few of my favorite item combos and fun builds {{champion:14}} and also for some other tanks/juggernauts/fighters like {{champion:78}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:122}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3065}} Heals sooo much, it lets you heal for 5% of max hp per basic attack easy, and reduces damage taken as well, landing the titanic active on multiple people will give you a giant heal. While the Aoe is only 33% effective per target this means you only need to hit 3 for 100% effect and titanic scales with your health allowing you to heal for a % of your maximum health everytime you attack Works best on champions who can get a lot of health and have good base regen, needless to say you want champions with Ad scalings {{champion:86}} This build is an old favorite but should still work really well {{item:3047}} {{item:1413}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3065}} /{{item:3071}} Basically you stack damage reduction with your W damage reduction active and completely nullify an enemies damage output In the tank update you will get an actual MR damage reduction item to flesh out this build which should be great, and Randuins damage reduction gets buffed too. The movement steroid and ghosted from PD is awesome and you have the randuins slow and your own speed/slow immunity and tenacity to help stick to targets, after the recent E buff this build got a lot better. Get black cleaver instead of one of the tank items if you really do not need the magic resistance or armor depending on their teamcomp to buff your damage if you want. Fighting ADC/ has never been this easy, since they wont be dealing ANY damage {{champion:44}} My taric toplane build {{item:3047}} {{item:3042}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3068}} This works due to Rod's eternity passive, allowing you to heal on mana consumption and gaining mana from taking damage In Taric's case you have ridiculous mana costs and a passive which resets your cooldowns and gives 100% attackspeed Go Spam those muramana procs for healing And spam Shields and heals and stuns and heal fro spamming them Keep yourself topped off nd punish enemies for attacking you by making them replenish your manapool by doing so and giving you stronger muramana procs. All your mana expanditures heal you for 33 hp coupled with your heal spam you caan between basic attacks and casting heal for about 200 per second and still have your %hp shield up every other second as well {{champion:236}} Can do a similar build with {{item:3047}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3042}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3065}} Abuse the passive interaction with muramana for massive sustain and damage whilst being moderately tanky. A new ''troll'' build is happening every day in my life :D But what are some of your guilty pleasures with builds please do share so we can all give it a try
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel