Impossible to Climb

This game has been absolutely miserable for the last month. No matter what I play I can't win. I consistently do not feed and I win lane more often than not. When I jungle, I gank and I do very well in the early game but it is never enough. No matter how well I do, someone else is feeding incredibly hard. Yes, I know that everyone blames their teammates for losing but I am just at a loss for the type of people I get placed with. I have been playing this game since season 4 and this season and last season are the only seasons that I have actually played ranked regularly. I own all the champs, I know all the champs, I know exactly what they can do, how the game works, and how to play around certain things but I still get placed with people who have to ask questions about their own champions. Why riot? I have just been losing game after game in every position that I play. I am so unbelievably frustrated with this game. I go on huge losing streaks but struggle to win more than one game at a time. I climbed from bronze 2 this season to silver 1 very easily but ever since then it has been constant losing. I just don't understand why I am being held back from getting to gold because I get placed with people who don't even know their champs and who end up feeding horribly. I'm not even kidding. Look at my match history and see all the people who feed relentlessly or go afk. I have been demoted so much because I just can't win. Once I find something I can win with, I play it for a little while and then I stop being able to win and I have to switch again because I literally lose 6 games in a row if I don't I have endless stories of blatant feeding that is going on in my games and I can't do anything about it no matter how much I try to shot call or warn them, they just face smash into the keyboard and try to dive 3 people. by themselves. Everyone holds rank as a perfect representation of a person's skill level but more than anything these days it seems like its only luck. I have never been so amazed at how unlucky one person can be but that person is me.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel