Retring Aatrox

1000 ranked games with him. I've done every build possible. I've played against every champion. Ive had win streaks, and slumps. Great games, and games where I play like an idiot. In the end, I give up. I wanted to win with a weak champion just for the challenge, and because I thought he was fun, but no more. Riot can't even fix their champions to make all of them relevant and competitive. When comparing ults, cool downs, base stats, scaling and CC, aatrox comes up short in nearly all of those against nearly all other top laners and beyond. All because he has sustain and a revive. As per frickin usual they release champ without thinking it through and then nerf him into oblivion because they can't figure out what to do with him. Its not worth it anymore. There is too much CC these days, and too many champs that do much better. I have offered up numerous well thought out suggestions on what to do with Aatrox. There are many things you can do with Aatrox. Here is one suggestion: Get rid of his revive. Instead, let it have an AOE effect when he dies, hurting enemies and healing allies based on how much blood was in his well. Get rid of his poke and make his E a pushing or defensive move that uses that big ol fist he has. Make his ult a team benefiting aura to be consistent with his lore. I could come up with infinite ideas. The point is Riot, you don't have to choose between making him OP or not OP. You could move him into another direction as great team fighter, and scale him down as a 1v1 duelist. UPDATE: After reading so many comments I decided to try to get out of my funk. I ran this build against Malphite top and did the 2nd most damage on the team and we won despite a bad bot lane: {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3075}} I have to say, the deadman's plate mobility made a huge difference. I was able to 1v1 anyone on their team by level 18. I'm going to do one last run, with {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3742}} as my core build with the last 2 items being situational and see what happens.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel