IP/BE Refund System for Runes does not give back enough BE for casual level 30 players

Forge Your Path: League of Legends Preseason Update
This preseason, we're combining runes and masteries into a single, streamlined system that you can use to adapt and customize your playstyle in champ select. We're removing the level 30 cap, and the new cap is... infinity! We're also replacing the IP grind with a revamped rewards system that levels up with you.
Does anyone else think that receiving 100 BE per rune when the minimum amount spent on each one was 190RP is a bit cheap? Additionally, spending 6300 IP on a rune page will only refund you 1500 Blue Essence. I understand that they can't give back the full price in BE for whatever reasons, but seriously? It costs 6300 IP for a new champion or for a rune page. They will be giving us 1500 BE per rune page purchased, which isn't even enough to get a mystery champion shard in the store. So we aren't even getting 1/3 of the price back. They say it's because it wouldn't be fair to new players, and I understand that is true for players who have all the champs and endless rune pages, but for players like me who have been around for a while and have nowhere near all of the champions, skimping out on 4800 IP (A moderately new champion) per rune page is really going to hurt all of the other players like me, especially with the leveling system from 1-30 now taking less time and giving more rewards. Kinda makes me feel lost in the group since I already got to level 30, and I am not really getting any additional rewards, and hardly getting any refunds. Please Riot, look into refunding at least half of the IP cost of Rune Pages.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel