Miss Fortune Sassy AA Animation Gone?

(OLD) Arcade Miss Fortune (2015) Skin Spotlight - League of Legends
League of Legends Arcade Miss Fortune Skin Spotlight. Shows off Animations and Ability Effects of Miss Fortune on their Arcade Skin in this Spotlight. All footage was taken in game. This Video is a full spotlight and therefore is in 60fps when played back in supported browsers.
Hey guys! I was testing out MF and noticed that her AA animation that got added on in July is gone. Now when she attacks she doesn't do the hip shaking, moving her legs back-and-forth motion anymore. I understand her kit got changed for the Pre-Season with the new Love Tap passive and all, but why did the AA animation get changed? Now it looks like she's stiff and her shooting stance although more realistic, is not as hot and "sassy" anymore. I was growing to love it tons ever since it got inserted in July. It gave her lots of character! Could KateyKhaos or another Riot member please explain if there was a specific reason that ushered the change? I know I'm probably the only one who cares about this, and that it's not the most important thing but as my favorite champion, it added a lot of charm to playing MF in my opinion. I put a poll up to see your opinions on the matter. Please let me know. Thank you! Sincerely, Bonzai Snap
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel