Quit because of Reworks!? How many of you know someone? Rework = Riot Giving Up. GG

Do you know anyone who quit because their preferred champions were Reworked? Do you know anyone who plays much less because of reworks to their favorite champions? Do you think any champion was impossible to balance? I do not believe this is true in any single case. Not even Poppy. Every single champion pre rework did not need to be destroyed. When riot gives up on champions that many players are dedicated to they give up on those players. This might not seem like a big deal but these players are our friends. They are our que mates; and reworks add up over time. Riot is destroying their tenured player base slowly. Players quitting is a snowball effect. I currently have a group of friends and were all looking for a game to play together; but we wont play league of legends because Riot Reworked my 2 champions and I do not want to play anymore. How many situations like this exist? Giving up on balancing a long term and tenured champion = Giving up on long term and tenured players. Shame on you Riot Learn from your lessons if you ever make a League of Legends 2 - Do not ever rework a champion. Just tune them. {{champion:84}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:90}} And more... </3
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel