I'll stop banning Zoe when Riot reworks her Mario Kart W to not be wildly unpredictable.

Even with the knowledge that a minion has *a* spell (you don't even know what spell, just that it's a spell), there is a drastic difference between her getting two Smites and a Cleanse and her getting two Gunblades and a Teleport. Her W will be impossible to balance meaningfully in its current iteration - it will be weak in some games and bonkers in others. Quoting myself because way too many people don't understand what I'm getting at and think this is just a "nerf Zoe" thread. > [{quoted}](name=1 800 GGTOOEZ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZeQwyVuZ,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T02:21:26.631+0000) > > And that's the issue - it's inherently unbalanceable. My idea for something that would be better is that: > > -Every large minion and large monster would drop a shard > -Shards would give a variable amount of points - more points later into the game > -You can "buy" a spell for use using points > -Buying a certain spell temporarily increases its cost - so you can't just keep spamming cleanse to be gank-proof, for example. > > This way it's more consistent and predictable, and removes the edge cases while making sure that Zoe can at least get *something* out of every drop.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel