Orange essence is a fucking joke.

Can we please for the love of god revert orange essence back to how it was?? it was in no way unfair to riot or the players, the disenchants were not overboard and it gave you enough to get whatever skin you wanted its absolute BULLSHIT now ....... I'm sitting here with over 30 skin shards that I REFUSE to disenchant because of how stupid the prices are. let me show u some math right now. lets say I want a legendary skin ~ eternum nocturne for instance. ok so you need 1520 Orange essence to enchant it right? k an EPIC SKIN disenchants for 270 orange essence .. YES I SAID AN EPIC SKIN . keep in mind that these are still rare as fuck to get. 270 essence for one epic skin.. 6x270 = 1620 orange essence YOU NEED 6 EPIC SKIN SHARDS TO GET ONE LEGENDARY SKIN. RIDICULOUS?? YES. okok centralize lets just say I want an epic skin? sure man how many 975 skin shards do you need for that?? k 1050 orange essence to unlock one epic , 195 orange essence per 975 skin shard~~ 6x195 = 1170 orange essence. oh big surprise ALL YOU NEED IS 6 SKIN SHARDS WORTH 975 FOR ONE EPIC SKIN. this is so stupid. yeah you probably read my post and say what a rager, hes cussing, whatever, but I spend real money on this game and this change is just greedy and an asshole move by riot. fix this seriously, I'm tired of sitting here with 35 skin shards because I don't want to use them all to get only 3 or 4 things (and this is not even including ward skins or ULTIMATE SKINS which you can pretty much forget ever buying an ultimate skin again from hextech)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel