I do not understand the goal of these leona changes.

Currently on PBE: Sunlight (Passive) damage lowered to [20 + 5 per level] from [20 + 15 per 2 levels] Shield of Daybreak (Q): Cooldown lowered to 9/8/7/6/5 from 11/10/9/8/7 Damage lowered to 30/55/80/105 from 40/70/100/130/160 Eclipse (W): Damage now 60/100/140/180/220 from 60/110/160/210/260 Zenith Blade (E) root duration increased to .5 from .25 Solar Flare (R) Damage lowered to 100/175/250 from 150/250/350 New Effect: Leona's sword remains charged with Incandescence, causing her next 3/4/5 basic attacks to gain 100 range and deal 30/50/70 (+ 15% AP) bonus magic damage on hit. Incandescence also now applies Leona's passive, it did not in earlier iterations. Why exactly are you significantly hitting her damage and backloading some of it onto her new ultimate effect? Leona's job is one of a peel tank without any disengage. Once she goes in, shes stuck in the fight. Meaning she is more likely to die than many other champions. You aren't providing her with anything more than a shorter cooldown on a single target stun and a minimal increase in zenith blade root duration. What is the goal here? From what I see, she does significantly less damage on every basic ability, including her passive, to the benefit of slightly more frequent use of a stun. Is that a fair tradeoff, or are you intentionally nerfing Leona? I ask these questions because I used to play Leona religiously until I discovered that every other tank support does her job better than she does. ** EDIT: Wow, I was not expecting this much feedback, thanks! In response to some of the comments, I want to make it clear that Leona losing damage is not my real concern, it is what she is getting in return. Is the reduced stun cooldown worth the amount of damage she is losing? Zenith blade cooldown is unchanged as well.**
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel