@Meddler Elise is currently sitting at a 46% winrate and 2.5% pickrate after buffs

[](https://pre00.deviantart.net/862d/th/pre/i/2014/071/c/9/pull_the_strings__watch_them_dance__by_neiths-d79vx5d.jpg) @Meddler/any gameplay member, It seems [Elise has dropped drastically in performance after her buffs went live](http://na.op.gg/champion/elise/statistics/jungle) for approximately two patches now. I thought they would be enough but It seems Elise in general just struggles in the meta, even if we returned some power she lost. Not only is she outclassed by much more dominant AP junglers, countered by a number of AD junglers, but overall she's pretty weak on the scale of things in general. The W buff early was a nice QoL fix to her "can't kill mini krugs with AoE spell" annoyance, mid-late game its not a huge difference (her W used to do 75-275 (+50 per rank) base damage while now it starts 60-240 (+45 per rank but starting at -15 from original), granted though this was a step in the right direction for a buff. The MS was nice but paired with the celerity nerf in the same patch, it calculates exactly as losing 5 MS so it evens out. Nonetheless, without MS on runic this was a necessary change to give Elise her base speed back. Nothing game changing though. When we talked 1 on 1, I suggested giving her AD base since she lost AD during worlds patch and that was at the time when Elise ran 9 Marks of Attack Speed runes, now she doesn't get those, doesn't take percision runes (shouldn't), and machete doesn't give attack speed either. So her DPS dropped in both damage and attacks per second. So my suggestion is to potentially look at her DPS either by; (not all of these of course, mostly suggestions) - increasing her base attack damage (preferred, give us the 3 AD base) - increasing her skittering frenzy attack speed steroid bonus from | 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 / 140% | to | 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 150% |, for comparison she got +15% for free from runes/machete so giving her 10% on the condition of her W uptime seems fair to me. iirc some junglers like nocturne and yi got attack speed compensations to make up for losing machete's attack speed, so why not Elise? - increasing the base damage of her passive in spider form from | 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 | to | 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 | - Moving the steroid bonus from her Rappel to her Skittering Frenzy or moving it from her Rappel to her human Q (targets hit by her human Q take 40 / 50 / 70 / 85 / 100% of spider form's bonus healing and damage.) I personally vote for increasing AD and the skittering frenzy buff combined, but I kinda want to see the steroid of rappel moved somewhere else, I rarely ever see it used intentionally and I assure you as a 2 million MP Elise player I've only considered that bonus of Rappel in about 5 scenarios intentionally. I feel it'd open up some power budgetting if it was either removed or moved else where. Just seems odd to place a steroid on an ability you'd use to cancel an ability, chase, or escape, as for in combat, i mostly only use it to auto reset or stall for another venomous bite if there isn't a vital spell I need to stall out or cancel. I understand Elise is a champion that can really bounce back into a meta, but seeing how she has been rotating between tier D and F despite the cocoon changes, bite changes, W and MS changes, Echoes Changes, and considering what the rest of the meta looks like, I feel like we can go a little harder on the buffs, if you need to revert a change because its too much, that's fine, but anything is better then 46%. One suggestion with unanimous agreement from Elise mains is buffing her human form Q, but IMO that wouldn't fix what has changed since her last spotlight in the meta (DPS), it'd only buff her burst and I think her burst is fine, her DPS clear speed/dueling against units she can't burst (or champs that take nullifying orb) is what really sucks in comparison. EDIT: ironically an hour after making the post her winrate went up to 47.95. Regardless its been going up and down between 46-48 which isn't really ideal.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel