There Needs To Be An AD Zhonya's Hourglass

Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 30
Hi folks, Usual Disclaimers These posts will often contain talk about future work we're doing, or planning to do, that isn't yet guaranteed to ship. The nature of the work could change or, depending on what we discover, projects mentioned may get delayed or even stopped. If you'd li
With the recent discussion by Meddler about the weakness of ADCs right now, I started thinking about how ADCs could be buffed a little or made a little safer. Then I played a game as Caitlyn ADC. Almost everytime I ulted someone or got them low enough to kill them, that person used Zhonya's so that their team could kill me. It's like a get out of jail free card but only for AP champs. So I'd like to suggest a AD item with the same active. It shouldn't have as much AD as a regular damage item, because then assassins would abuse it. Wait, this kinda sounds like Guardian Angel, so this item I'm talking about should probably replace GA or be a different item from GA. That's all I have to say and tell me what you think about it. HAVE A GREAT DAY
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel