What if lanes had auras/passives that helped riot push the meta they are looking for?

Originally, i was making a reddit post about giving some ranged champions reduced damage to melees (starting as a high nerf to damage early, but gradually vanishing by 15 minutes) to help balance the top lane meta with the vaynes, quinns, lissandras and teemos that harass the melees too hard, while allowing riot to buff these champions for their intended role. Then i thought about lissandra dealing with melee assassins in the mid and how that would also be affected by a change like this. So i came up with a different solution. What if riot gave the ground our champions walk on auras that balance that area the way riot wants it to be. We already know riot can code this because of the rune Water Walking, which grants bonus movement speed in the river. If riot were to implement this, perhaps these are some of the changes they could make (all of these are examples created by me, so i dont expect my numbers to be balanced or even what the area needs, its just an idea. chill) Allied base aura: gain 5 bonus armor and magic resist Top lane Aura: ranged champions deal 8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1/0% reduced damage to melees, reducing every 2 minutes Mid lane aura: deal .5% more damage for each nearby ally Bot lane aura: minions take 5/4/3/2/1/0% more damage from champions, reducing every 3 minutes Jungle Aura: gain 5% increased movement speed river aura: health, mana and energy regen are increased by 20% enemy base aura: gain 3% increased attack speed remember, these are just ideas that i would like to see riot work with and do their own thing. im not a game designer, dont nit pick the auras i gave each lane. my original reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7jejua/what_if_some_ranged_champions_did_less_damage_to/
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel