BREAKING NEWS

#THIS JUST IN. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. The League of Legends community was rocked to it's core today when one unnamed Silver player told the community: # ***"just dodge the skillshots"*** In a matter of just hours, popular Competitive **and/or** SoloQ picks such as {{champion:81}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:69}} win rates have fallen by up to 40%. This controversial new strategy is taking Summoner's Rift by storm, shattering the very foundation of the game itself. The SKT organization is conducting an immediate internal search to discover the source of the leak of Lee "Faker" Sang-hyeok's secret. We had a chance to have a few words with now 8000 LP Rank 1 Challenger Jared "Annie Bot" Carr. He had this to say. "I've always known this strategy existed. I was just biding my time and practicing Annie for this very moment. All my patience and hard work has finally payed off" When asked about his multiple offers from various Professional LoL teams he responded: "It's a bit overwhelming to say the least. It would be a drastic change to move to Korea to replace Faker on SKT. I honestly don't know what I want yet myself" League of legends will never be the same after today. Just one statement has forever changed how the game of League of Legends will be played forever. Mark this day on your calendar. It will forever be known the start of the "point-and-click Meta". What effects this has on the future of League of Legends are still unknown. We had a quick word with the Champion "Blitzcrank" as he left Summoner's Rift after a crushing defeat. {{item:3070}} {{champion:53}} {{item:3070}}, "*The time of Blitz has come to an end*"
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel