...good God the game is toxic.

My last game had the enemy team bitching at everyone else, calling them "Feeders", "Bad", etc. and -- when I mentioned that I do have ADHD/autism in defense of MF calling people autistic, she responded with "oh, so a retard", which made me shrug and say "Well, I'm smarter than you I guess." -- worse, that entire situation was way, **_way_** too creepily reminiscient of my past wins and losses. I have kept track; So far, 17 of my past 20 games have had that kind of toxic, incredibly unenjoyable vibe to them thanks to the incessant flame. I even had to explain to numerous people how the game's state is a source of toxicity, which did give them pause. I'm not one to defend toxic behaviour, but... with the current state of the game, I implore Riot and everyone else to ease up on the bans, toxic responses and apathy. This goes for anyone on your team _and_ theirs. This game isn't fun for some people in it's current state. They can't quit playing because they either hold out hope or are addicted to it anyway. Please, please show a bit of empathy to them -- talk to them about how unfun and frustrating the game is, if you want to talk to them at all, and maybe try to find ways to make it a better place for you both. Don't start saying "Yeah MF you're dumbass", "Yeah Olaf you suk", "Yeah ur bad Morgana" in reply since that makes them -- and whoever else is in their next few games -- even more unpleasant... and it contributes to the issue the game has with toxicity to boot, moreso now than ever. TL; DR for clarity; > [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dVx6b90A,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T15:43:04.014+0000) > > I see. So you mean something along the lines of this? > > Tanks exploding as fast as they do creates frustration in that the losing team can never have a frontline in the tanks fear of exploding in .5 so the tank gets flamed for not engaging? So after the tank gets flamed he starts inting? xD > [{quoted}](name=Kitsuné Orrion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dVx6b90A,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T15:51:23.712+0000) > > Pretty much.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel