For the love of anything holy nerf fucking Vladimir

I had 2 matches vs Vlad today, one where I was jax and he shit on me and I went 0/5. At minute 12 he one shots me under tower even though I rushed merc treads and wits end. Second match I was Darius, I shit on him and he was 1/3, minute 14 he one shots me under tower when I was 85% hp. At minute 22 he one shots BOTH my Kassadin and Twitch. Why is a champion that is extremely safe early game able to also scale into a RANGED HYPERCARRY by 'lategame' (late game is now 20 minutes bois), he has nothing to punish besides his aids pool cooldown which any competent Vladimir player just stands under their tower till its backup again. If I beat him in the laning phase, he just goes 0/5 and one shots my AD carry. What can I do? Outplay his heal? king of salty Hash actually had a good idea and said reduce his healing on minions from 50% scaling up to 0% healing reduction (from levels 1 to 18), that way he cant reach 27 hp and just sit spamming Q behind tower. Any conversation not involving play ranged is welcomed Edit: alot of people dont seem to realize my main complaint is that he has jackshit for counterplay, in matchups he is bad in he afks sit under tower and spams Q to heal, in matchups he is good in he afk sits under YOUR tower and spams Q to kill you and heal. Inevitably at minute 15-20 your ADC and support stop being able to play the game because Vladimir clicked R and E, then goes into blood pool with phase rush proc'd and runs into them at mach 15. I am someone who exclusively plays melee champions, its not surprising that I hate ranged toplaners but the thing is, Im fine with going up vs shit like {{champion:50}}, his abilities are dodgeable and his heal is tied to a DODGEABLE skillshot which allows for interaction whereas {{champion:8}} just spams point and click Q on minions, theres no interaction. Other examples include {{champion:58}}, while he CAN heal off minions, its complete garbage healing tied to a long cooldown and the heal is only noticeable if a champion is hit as well, {{champion:122}} can only heal off champions and it can be dodged by walking into it, {{champion:31}} is primarily off killing minions so zoning him annihilates his ability to heal. Vlad has nothing of the sort, telling me to buy greivous wounds is the same arguement as 'Ah release Aatrox isnt broken, just buy greivous wounds!' What? Release Aatrox WAS broken and buying grevious wounds didnt instantly make him shit tier, what he needed was nerfs and the eventual rework, they even removed his E healing him on minions and gave it to his 20 second long cooldown passive instead
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel