Does riot have short memory or something?

Grand Challenge (R) [New Effect] "The Movement Speed Bonus she gets from each Vital hit has it's duration doubled." ??You nerf Fiora MS because she was able to abuse the MS and chase down everyone and now you buff it? What?? Ivern Triggerseed (E) magic damage increased from 50/70/90/110/130 to 60/80/100/120/140 AP ratio on magic damage increased from 70% to 80% This ability got nerfed because it was stupid and pretty much overloaded...and now you buff it again? how about buff some of his other kit so he can be a skillful champion and not a Janna V2? how about that?? Jarvan IV Golden Aegis (W) base shield lowered from 65/90/115/140/165 to 60/85/110/135/160 bonus shield per champion lowered from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% to 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% You nerf shield value and buff per champion bonus...and now you nerf both? What??? i know J4 is picked in LCS but not because of his shield... Ryze Rune Prison (W) AP increased from 20% to 60%??? This is just weird....this is just a wrong buff...but i read that there is a rework coming again for him (Mini one) so i guess we wait to see more? because you people nerf that skill because of how easy is to use it...point and click CC.... So what the deal here? does riot forget what they nerf and why and then 2 patches later they buff it back? what next?? And btw where is the Xin zhao Mini rework? its supposed to be on pbe soon
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel