Rapid Firecannon and Statikk Shiv need the Hydra treatment

One thing I notice a lot in matches, not just my own, are the ADCs that build BOTH Rapid Firecannon and Statikk Shiv. 2 twin items that operate the same but have their own take on the Energized passive. This got me thinking, why haven't they gotten the Hydra treatment? For those few who are unaware, you are unable to buy both Ravenous Hydra and Titanic Hydra. So why are we able to buy both Rapid Firecannon and Statikk Shiv? It's the exact same relationship as the Hydras, so why are they still allowed to pair up but the Hydras are not? I understand that both Hydras together would give massive wave-clearing if their Cleaves worked together, but right now you have ADCs with ridiculous attack speed between these 2 items, with crit boosting, stacking movement speed, and having Statikk Shiv go off at Rapid Firecannon's ranges making it even safer than it should be. I'm failing to see why this has not been addressed yet by anyone because of how powerful the interaction between these 2 items are at current.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel