Aside from the brief, generalized explanation of her getting updated in that update thread and one of the devs saying on reddit that she's going to be a tank, riot really hasn't gone much into what's happening to the dwarfy yordle.
For instance can we talk about any of these things:
1. What's going on with her passive? It seems like if she's going to be a tank, she'll need to keep it.
2. Her Q? This is a good anti-tank skill as well as her primary damage. I'd hate to lose her TF-gunblade build.
3. What's going on her with her W and E?
4. We know she's losing her R, but that's going to be replaced with?
5. Currently Poppy builds a lot of assassin items (people like that more on her) with one or two tank items. Her gameplay feels like half-jax, half-Vi, neither of which are full tanks (Vi builds warriors and TF in most games, if she goes cinderhulk she'd probably replace warrior for a cleaver). If anything, she feels like a dwarven fighter or beserker, someone who is a good mix of tank and damage. Also she lacks a lot of reliable CC that a proper tank needs in LOL and to be honest that doesn't really fit her outside of the skill shot stun on her E.
Right now, Poppy is a lategame champ who mostly ults, charges in, and beats people to a pulp with her hammer while probably chasing down and deleting the carry if necessary. That's not really a tank. So how can you guys justify making her a full tank and what is her core gameplay going to turn into?