Ok. So I'm a support lux main. I've only been playing league since the end of Season 7 but I just wanted to know why I get so much crap for playing lux.
In my opinion/observations
- Her q is a decent cc that can go through two people/minions. (I usually use this as a bait since most adc's feel safe hiding behind minions)
- "IF" you max w first her shield is really strong. Especially with aery as your rune.
- Her e is a decent aoe damage and slow. I've saved myself and my team multiple times by using it to slow the enemy.
- She has a basic QER combo that provides pretty good burst and her R is good for finishing people the adc couldn't who ran away
- Building Twin Shadows, Shurelya's Reverie, Redemption, and Mikael's Crucible allows for more utility and provides decent AP along with 40% CDR
- Also Her Flash q combo is a guaranteed stun for when your jungler is coming to gank because it seems like neither the enemy sup or adc is ever expecting it.
- Also (even tho this is always a 50/50 chance) She can steal objectives such as dragon or baron with her ER combo.
I do realize I am only silver. As I said before I've only played League for A Year Total so I just wanted to understand why I get so much hate for this.
On op.gg you'll see I have above a 50% win rate in ranked with her and slightly above a 4:1 kda ratio with her. ( Honestly has dropped recently)
Also I can constantly get a A to S rank regardless if I win or lose the game.
Of course I know I need to work on things like ward management, map awareness, when to take what objective, when to group ,etc., given that I'm still very inexperienced.